Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some Poems from the Farm

Puppy Thoughts By: Chloe

NO! Don't go!
I want food! It's been a hour!
NO,NO! Wait you said shower?!
Man, Please no! Go, go, go!
Oh, gosh, i'm being carried away!
Man, you know I protected you!
You know, since I was two!
Please, oh please, this is no fun!
I will bark and run, run, RUN!
Bye-Bye!

Take me out:By Ariana A.

I got to go
from head to toe
take me
take me
you see me,
hear me
get up and cheer
come on
get up get up
help your cute little pup
WOOF



A COW'S LIFE-By Macy D.
I am a cow,
I live on a farm
It is very boring
all I do is eat grass
and say, "moo,"
The farmer always milks me,
at two.
I am a cow
and I always say,
"MOO!!!"

Fly,Fly,Fly
by Skyler
fly!fly!fly!
through the air
go go go
or you'll get
out of control!
no no no
not that way
or you'll past
away!
go go go
with your fellows!
there you go
wooooooo!!
there he goes
WAAAAAAAH!
good bye
WAAAAAAAAA!

Dog: by Sidney
I sit in my chair
noone's there
i stare at the stairs
is anyone here
i bark so loud my brain has a frown
i run around im out of controll
i look through the door
my parents are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment